Where Job Security Meets Job Satisfaction
We’re not simply offering airline food service jobs – we’re offering training, coaching, and advancement opportunities that build rewarding careers. If you’re looking for both professional and personal fulfillment, enter this exciting industry and have a direct impact on customer satisfaction.
How does a company become a leading airline caterer? By valuing, supporting, and encouraging its team members. Our employees are the heart of our business, and many have been with us from the start. That’s because we recognize talent and hard work and believe in promoting from within. We welcome motivated, energetic, and dynamic team players!
Perks at a Glance
- Diverse group of talented individuals
- Training & development programs
- Comprehensive 401(k) program with company matching
- Opportunities to travel to/work in different markets
- Generous healthcare coverage, including medical, dental & vision
- Comprehensive Learning Management System
- Employer-paid supplemental insurance
- Fast-paced, exciting industry
- Tuition reimbursement
- Scholarship program for employees & their families
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Up to 5 weeks of paid time off